Sunday, October 25, 2015

Why Write? Why Not?

Words are your thoughts that you literally hold in your hands

Your mind is an infinity of imagination. Take those thoughts and weave it in words. Then read what you have written. It's not so easy to put thoughts into paper as easy as we thinking of them. We know what we have to say but when it comes to writing it down, it is slightly twisted, perhaps tricky and those who read your thoughts may perceive something else.

So how do you start.

I close my eyes and picture my thoughts. Then those thoughts gather into words. Like a feather floating till it lands on the ground and stops completely.

 I may be thinking of writing about a rainy day. I know thick grey masses of clouds gather. I can see it. I know droplets follow because I can feel it. I know it will start to drizzle. I know the pitter patter sound of the rain drops because I can hear it.

I never thought I would be able to cook up words to write because so far nothing seemed to make sense in my life. But I took a step back and realized that the so called "not making sense" we're my thoughts. I just needed a subliminal moment to decide how I will impart those thoughts into words and into structured sentences. And as boring as it may sound, it began to make sense. 

I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment