Sunday, October 25, 2015

Granny


After being born
I was little and frail
My parents did time for murder in jail
I was left in the custody of my Gran
I despised that decision
As she looked like a man

At the age of seven
Gran made me work hard
I cleaned and I cooked
Fed her baked lard
For an old goose
She was tough and strong
She could do chin ups for eight hours long

Some nights 
She made me wax her legs
For breakfast we ate fried ostrich eggs
Life was tough 
I couldn’t complain
Gran used a superior force
To control my brain

Gran made me do
The most revolting chores
I scrubbed her undies
Cleaned her toilet floors
And when I told her it was no fun
She’d beat me senseless for being a lazy bum

By the age of twenty
I found job
Gran took all my pay
And bought a fat hog
She never aged a bit
Although she was eighty
Those pills she took
Made her young and mighty

It happened one night
Before her medication
I swapped those pills with no hesitation
She gasped for air
Then choked like a toad
And within a second
I watched Gran explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment