Friday, March 25, 2016

Peppy

I will never forget
The day you came into this world,
You were so tiny
So tiny I was scared to hold

I had you for a short while,
But your thoughts still make me smile,
Your hair and your fair skin,
your eyes and little heart within

The memories I hold deep within my heart,
of the day when we were torn apart.
They surface when I am lonely, they make me cry,
And the pain how you were taken the of days gone by.

The memories are my past, I never let them go
They are also my future to help me grow.
Memories within the heart, always stay
But given time, the pain, will go away.
 
My son, for you I wish the stars
And each night before I sleep I pray
Of health, happiness and angels upon you
Of strong mind, white heart and smile each day

So dancing butterfly
Delicate and free
Carry this mother’s prayer to
The highest tree

For a day will come when you will return
To understand the truth and understand what went wrong
The reason why were taken away from me
The reasons I was left with no possibility

There is no doubt, and that is for sure
This mother’s love has kept me sane
I pray to the Angels everyday
When Peppy will return to me again.





No comments:

Post a Comment