Sunday, April 21, 2013

Journal Thoughts

As I look back on life I realize the things I once held on to so tightly were just “things” and the people I once put upon a pedestal…are just “people”.

We are all the same. We have all been ushered into this world, initially, with a purpose. From the moment we are born, lives change, choices are made that affect our existence as we know it.

Mistakes? I have made many...but I have lived wildly, loved deeply and laughed much. My past haunts, my future beckons and I am thankful to be blessed with a rich and fulfilling life that has led me to this end…not an end filled with sadness and remorse but one filled with forgiveness, renewal and hope for tomorrow.

Every human in this universe is bestowed with mental and physical energy the quantum of which however varies amongst them as per age, gender, race, and region etc.

I have that mental energy which has allowed me to be who I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment