Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Mentor

The Mentor

Clearly, when you take the journey of life, you must have a mentor; or at least someone like it.

Who is life’s greatest mentor? Someone who can advocate your beliefs, a trusted friend, counselor or teacher? I should change the title to mentors as I have met a lot of people who have taught me something or the other.

In the case of this, there is one person I would like to channel this out to. I won’t name this individual because even this person is still in the process of learning. What I learnt from her was time heals and patience brings good things. I hope she is able to apply this to herself though as much as I have.

The other person has played a very imperative role in my life. Perhaps for this I have been able to understand why things happen for the reason that they do. As much as I would love to name this person, I don’t think it would be necessary considering the elements involved. I will however thank the person for whatever I have learnt as we walked the spectacular journey at a certain period in our lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment